Blogger Widgets

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ten Princess Skates

Hey jammers! How are ya guys doing? :D  Lets start with the newest item... the Ten Gallon Hat! I wonder if it could hold ten gallons of head. :P 
 That's a very odd looking hat. There's some weird plumber dart thingy in it. Moving on!


Finally a new item in the clothing part of Epic Wonders! A dainty princess hat.
Is it just me, or does it look like that winter hat, but straight up. :I  Odd... ''RAPUNZEL LET DOWN YOUR HAIR!'' the elephant said. ''No way! Your going to rip it out.'' said Rapunzel. No offence to elephants :D

And now for the furniture item! Inline skates. It sounds more like a clothing item. AJ is getting a bit confused these days!
Your plushies could ride in them! WHEEEEE! YAY, plushie skate party! :P Wait... this reminds me of summer :O I can't WAIT until school is over. My class, 7th grade, and the 8th grade is going to the U.T. rec center! I can't wait, but I'm also nervous. My crush is in 7th grade. AND OMG, HE   IS   SO   HOT! :D Lets see him shirtless with no abs! Ok no more about my social life. (If i even have one) 
 
See ya jammers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment