Blogger Widgets

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Some New Updates and Stuff :D

Heyo Jammers! I'm quite sorry for not posting for a few days.  Long story. :I  Sooo, lets just start with the new furniture items!


These are some pretty cool items! AJ seems to want to start a grass furniture collection. Also, Tennis Rackets seem to be a fun summer item! And a cool piano, maybe you could play some pirate tunes? Im sorry, I gotta keep this short! Alot of stuff to post.

Here is the Rare Item Monday. I got this pic from Snowyclaw's blog, since I didn't get a picture of the item.

Is it purple or blue? :P To many questions! Let's just say it's very kewl. I absoulutly love the beautiful white gem in the middle! It's dazzling.

Here is a new pet item!
Finally!!! AJ made a nm pet item! Well there's a first for everything. :O The pet's could have a war! (I sure get crazy ideas :I)

And for the glitch I found that literally made no sense..
 This was when I didn't scroll over it. There is this weird badge thingy by it.
 And when I scrolled over it.. a snow leopard face came up. Um, that's a bit.. RANDOM?
 
The new updates! (I'll just show you the pics)





I knew it was going to be a hyena!!!!!!!!! :D Bye jammers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment