Blogger Widgets

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hummingbird Balloon Hat + Stacymaroo's eagle!

Hey guys! We have a new item today! It's the Hummingbird Balloon Hat! Some random facts about then you probably know... hummingbirds are the smallest bird, and the smallest HUMMINGBIRD, is the bee humming bird, about the size of a third of a pencil xD. They are also the only animals that flap their wing in a figure 8. Well yeah. This balloon hat is the cutest so far in my opinion, Kawaii! It costs 2,000 tickets( xD, gems ) and is found in the Summer Carnival. Here are the ratings!:
Color: 5/5
Size: 4/5
Cost: 4/5
Awesomeness: 5/5
Total: 18/20 YEY!

  Well yeah... today I just got my second diamond animal, the eagle! I REALLY pray otters aren't going to be diamond, but I don't think so. Otters will probably be gems cause so many animals are diamond, and also people will quit cause of the fact they can't get a cool animal. Also a lot of people hate the diamond shop, as do I! I names my eagle Mythical Magiceagle, in honor of my main blog. :D yay!!!
Yey! Now I can play the Forgotten Desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment