Blogger Widgets

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Why Am I So Lazy???

Hey guys!! It probably looks like I can't keep up with this blog, but I will NEVER give up! Sorry for the lack of posting though. 
There is a new Carnival item for 2,000 tickets!  The Lighting Necklace-
I finally figured out how to do a moving picture! It's called a GIF file! It's pretty easy to make, so if you want to know how to make one, just ask me on the questions page! 

It's July now! So obviously that means... There is a new birthstone!
This has to be one of my favorite birthstones! It's so beautiful. OH WAIT A SECOND.. Tomorrow is the 4th of July.. Which means it's Independence Day!
Did you know Independence Day is the anniversary of the publication of the declaration of independence from Great Britain in 1776?

Here's a little something a drew on AJ!
Bye guys and Happy 4th of July!!



No comments:

Post a Comment